23a Simmat Avenue, CONDELL PARK
Saturday 1st July 2017 3:00pm, On site
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 24/6/2017, 2:30pm to 3:00pm
BRAND NEW FULL BRICK DUPLEX
At the pinnacle of contemporary glamour and with a most striking façade, this brand new architecturally designed duplex home will leave you absolutely speechless. Showcasing expansive light filled areas and quality premium inclusions throughout, this is unquestionably one of the best built duplexes in the area.
The entrance level offers a grand entry leading to a designer kitchen and large open plan living area flowing out to a seamless covered alfresco entertaining area complete with in-built BBQ ready for your enjoyment. The garage has a remote control with convenient internal access and carspace.
The master bedroom is privately situated on the second level with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, balcony along with three other large bedrooms and the main bathroom.
This duplex feels more like a luxury home and set in a most sought after elevated position with district views and only minutes walk to Condell Park Shopping Village, transport and schools.
Fittings and finishes are of the highest quality and include
- Full brick construction throughout with cement rendered external walls
- Spacious four bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite, walk-in and balcony
- Kitchens with Caesar stone bench tops and splashback, Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, heating points and dishwasher
- Quality tiles on both levels
- Elegant frameless glass balustrade to stair cases
- Custom made modern vanities, floor to wall tiles, semi-frameless shower screens
- Built-ins in all
- Quality commercial framed windows
- Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch security alarm, Futuro hands free colour intercom
- Large laundries with storage cupboards and Caesor stone tops
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with in-built BBQ, kitchen cupboards & sink
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed