POSITION PRESENTATION POTENTIALRare opportunity to acquire this very impressive, masterbuilt, single level, full brick family residence. Set in a highly sought after residential area, offering commanding street presence, this substantial home is only a short walk to Bankstown City Shopping precincts, schools, parks, cafes, extensive dining/ entertainment options and railway station.
- A wide welcoming entry foyer
- 4 generous bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious formal living/dining areas
- Sundrenched north facing family room with floor to ceiling glass feature wall, cathedral ceiling and access to a landscaped courtyard
- Family sized polyurethane kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar and informal dining area
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite, main bathroom (dual shower and spa bath) and an external bathroom to accommodate the entertainer
- The alfresco dining/entertainment area overlooks beautifully landscaped mature gardens and is perfectly complimented by the resort style in ground pool
- Car accommodation is through a wide driveway to oversized double lock up garage with internal access and drive thru access to the rear yard
- Set on over 1180m² block of land with 20m frontage, this property also offers development potential
- The perfect opportunity to live a most comfortable lifestyle and reap the rewards in the future
With too many extras to list, your inspection is highly recommended.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 1,182sqm
- Toilets: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Can I afford 43 Highland Avenue?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote